Monday, October 17, 2005

My day today:D.. my days are long...

My day at Korah C&V.S!
·Woke up at 6:30am at my friends house after a long day
·Almost missed the bus because i forgot to get something to eat
·Sat on the bus for about 1hour with nothing but heat, weird people and my music
·Got to school, went to my locker, and realized i forgot my geography homework in my locker..
·Finished that right before the bell rang, and i accually got more then half of it done, and about 5 people copied me..everyone we asked didnt do the homework
·Geography class, really boring, especially when the kids don't shut up and the teacher keeps yelling at them
·Bell rings, i go to my locker to get my gym uniform, then i remembered i let someone borrow it..
·Volleyball, my favorite sport tied with baseball, a girl shot the ball and hit my friend on her bruised knee:D
·Bell rings, go to my locker and put my stuff away and get my lunch and CD player, my friend wouldn't stop bugging me to let her listen to it>:
·Sit on the stairs with my friends, then some people come up to us with a video camera and tells us to say hi.. everyone but me said hi.. then they tell us ''its for the yearbook, do a dance or something''...
·Bell rings, i go to my locker, put my cd player away and grab my binder and pencil case.
·French, the only good thing about it is that im in applied.. that means its easy. stupid kids keep stealing my pencils, they took 2 of my mechanical pencils already and almost lost a 3rd, they tryed to steal my binder too.. fuckin retards
·Our class was being q bit quieter today so we got to watch some of Home Alone... in french, which really sucked, but it was better then work.
·Bell rings, locker, grab my safety glasses, go to tech class.
·Tech class, my favorite. Today the teacher got us in groups of 3's and 4's, which i hated cuz i was with this annoying kid.. When he farted he said he shit his pants.. it really stunk, so i said i would go get some paper.
·Bell finally rings for home time, even though i have to wait about an hour for my bus to come, i go on the lil hill infront of the school with my friends and we act like retards. My friend kelsey had these chip things and everybody grabbed some.. i didnt cuz i had an apple.. one girl spit a chip out and yelled ''EW it tastes like bacon!"
·Bus comes FINALLY after freezing my ass off, nice bus heaters:) i sit there and listen to my music till i get home..
·HOME! YAY! COMFY!!!WARM AS HELL.. sorta
·My moms telling me how my brothers late picking her up for work (he just got his drivers licence).. she leaves.. NICE AND QUIET for about 15mins till she comes bak home with yummy pizza:)
·She leaves for work and i get the house to myself for about an hour, its peaceful, i get to listen to my music:D, then my brother comes home >:, ''for fuck sake would it kill you to turn on some lights in the damn house?!" Lights go on, i have to shut my music off or he'll bitch about it, he turns on the lights and the TV.... grrr..
·He's watching Blue Collar Comedy Tour, the greatest comedy group that ever lived, Bill engvall, Ron White, Jeff Foxworthy, and Larry the cable guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home