Thursday, October 20, 2005

My day at Korah C&V.S!!

·Went to school.. went to locker, got CD player, put backsack away... normal crap like that in the morning..
·Gym was first, had our wrestleing test... While we waited, my friends were talking about the day that they're going to the Graveyard on halloween and whats happening... GUESS WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE BRINGING! Coolers(alchohol), and a bag of drugs, not sure what it is... Im gonna make up some excuse, even if its a stupid one, so i dont go. I dont feel like hanging around drunk and stoned people. They may think its fun, but its fucking not, whats so fun in getting drunk and high? All you do is wobble around and see funny colors... at least thats what the drug videos at school show us... and the beer goggles.
·Bell, locker, binder, pencil case, TO GEOGRAPHY!
·Have to link desks with my friend cuz shes having trouble with geography. He talked, yelled at people, talked some more... very boring.
·Bell rings, put stuff away and get my lunchbag and CD player (still cant find batterys for my MP3 player). I had to go to the Robotics meeting at 11:45, it was ok. Sounds like fun
·Bell, locker, binder, pencil case, safety glasses.... TO TECHNOLOGY!
·We got to play on AutoCAD today(it a thing where you can draw stuff before you make it). We're making these weird model things. I got about 3/4 of the way threw then the bell rang.
·Locker, put safety glasses away, TO FRENCH...!
·Did work, then we watched more of Home Alone in french, its funny to watch even though you can't understand it.. I draw some weird lil pic in my binder, its a demon girl with linkin park pants, shirt, shoes and Linkinbeadsforhope bracelets on. :D
·Bell, locker,saw a guy that looked like steve the pirate from Dodgeball the movie running down the hall, stuff away, grab bag, sit outside and freeze my ass off till my bus came an hour later.
·HOME!! YAY!! comfy i guess... my retarded brothers watching his stupid metallica DVD, its annoying.. some guy in his underwear just ran up on stage..:P
THAT WAS MY DAY.... if your reading this, then im surprised u havent fallen asleep yet, nothings really happening thats too funny... except that my friend Ty made something up and pissed off my other friend Megan.. he said that she looked like meg griffin from Family Guy.. he told her that he took a pic off of someones website of her and put a pink hat, meg griffins glasses, and pink shirt, made it into a poster and said at the bottem '' can you tell the difference??" It was hilarious cuz she didnt kno that he was lying about the whole thing... till my other friend Aimie who i told the whole thing too told her cuz she felt bad for her...the megan started laughing. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home