Friday, October 21, 2005

my day at korah C&V.S

My events today:
·Woke up and almost fell asleep through my alarm clock :P
·Got a ride to school with my mom, my bro tryed to steal the keys and drive...>:
·Almost nobody in the hallways when i got to school... i think i was a bit early... so i taped a picture in my locker while i waited..
·My friends get there.. i wore earrings for the first time since my grade 8 graduation, and that was in June:D so they were a bit surprised... they were lil glow in the dark skulls that i found in my room:)
·Watched a video in geography... it was really boring, stuff about the provinces in canada..
·I played 3-on-3 volleyball in gym.. it was annoying cuz there were 3 nets across the gym with 2 teams at each net, so every min or so a ball would come flying from the other teams and distract you..
·At lunch, my friend went home for some unexplained reason, she looked mad..
·In french we watched the rest of Home Alone in french.. then we did work and people wouldnt stop complaining that they had to go to the bathroom.. i dont no y they dont go at lunch. i guess there more retarded then i though they were, or they just wanna get outta class.
·In tech we worked on AutoCAD with the stupid drawing.. i was probably the first done so about 5 people kept asking me to help them.
·My friend and i sat outside, and found these stupid lil mushrooms that looked really nasty... if u no what i mean.. and when u smash them on the ground it looks like a ripped up condom..:P
·Got home, took the biggest shit that anyone could ever see.. i felt a hell of alot better when it was out..:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home