Sunday, October 23, 2005

My time at kelseys last night..:D

I had an awesome time at my friend kelseys last night with Ian, katie and Hollie B. I was the first there, i got there around 3 cuz kelsey told me to, and she went into town around 3! so i waited till about 4:45pm till she got home. While i waited i played on her laptop and went on Garage Band, a program that u can record ur voice on and make it sound really funny, we have so many on there. When she got home, she had a bunch of grocerys so i helped a lil with those, i had no idea where anything went..We went on her computer for a bit after that till Ian, Katie and Hollie got there. Then we listened to a bunch of Garage Band things that kelsey and i did in the past and we talked for a bit. Then we had supper, it was Rice with a bunch of veggies and chicken on it, and this weird kind of Spinich that tasted like lettice. We went outside to the bonfire after that and talked about stuff and farted alot..:D and it wasnt only me! We told jokes and talked about stuff that happens at school.. and kelsey heard me say that someone was hot for that first time ever, and ive known her since kindergarten:D I dont tell people who i like, and i dont really think anyone is hot... except Chester from linkin park:)hes awesome.. We went inside for a bit before Ian and Katie had to leave with kelseys sister. Then my dad picked me up about 30mins after kelseys sister left. Hollie slept over at kelseys. she lives on St. Joseph Island.. so i dont think her parents were gonna come get her at 11:00pm..

So thats what we did at kelseys last night! We all had alot of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home