Sunday, April 09, 2006

Things that annoy me Part. 2

Muahahaha! I can rant about things and nobody can stop me..well..almost nobody..

•People that talk about themselves all the time and don't give a care in the world for anyone else. Yah, sure I talk about myself quite a bit, but not so much that i don't care for others! Theres some people who are like "Boo hoo, my friend has a b/f and wont talk to me and ignores me!" or "I can't take it anymore, people make fun of me, my dads an ass, my moms a bitch, my sisters even more of a bitch, im cutting my wrists so i get noticed more!"

•When you come to school in the morning, ur tired, u want to be alone for at least 5 mins, but a friend of yours just comes up behind u and stands RIGHT in ur face..and u dont even have ur locker open yet! Your opening ur locker, u step bak to open it, and u bump into them. If your tired enough, it scares the living shit outta you!

•Drugs/Alcohol/Smoking- Drugs: Take a puff, u stumble around like a complete retard and see lil creatures that you can't even imagine when your normal..just to feel "good" or "I just wanna experiment" >_<>
Alcohol: glug glug bottoms up! More like ur ass in the air while you barf ur fucking GUTS OUT! I dont even know how people can like the stuff, it tastes absolutely disgusting, that might be another reason why people throw up after awhile.
Smoking: Puff Puff, woo hoo im relaxed *sarcasm* 3 words: WHAT THE FUCK? How does a cigarette RELAX you! Its got chemicals and crap in that one little cancer stick that you probably cant even pronounce! Know what? Keep going, i would love to tell u to ur face in 15-20 years while your in a hospital bed : "HA! I TOLD YOU SO!" 3 more words: IT CAUSES CANCER! deal with ur problems some other way. I wish i could find the guy that invented cigarettes and tie him up and burn him in many places with those very cigarettes in places you couldn't IMAGINE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home